• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish Fulltone OCD in drive block

Budda

Power User
Try as I may, there's something about the OCD circuit that the FX8 can't reproduce yet. I have read that "Full OD" is the FD-2. I imagine there's enough users who enjoy the tones of the OCD that having one in the unit would be beneficial.

I understand that there's something unique in the design of the OCD to achieve its dynamic depth, and I haven't cracked that code within the current drive block.

Sheldon

Try as I may, there's something about the OCD circuit that the FX8 can't reproduce yet. I have read that "Full OD" is the FD-2. I imagine there's enough users who enjoy the tones of the OCD that having one in the unit would be beneficial.

I understand that there's something unique in the design of the OCD to achieve its dynamic depth, and I haven't cracked that code within the current drive block.
I haven't either.. Its very dark and dull.. to bass heavy sounding..

Budda

Power User
I haven't either.. Its very dark and dull.. to bass heavy sounding..

I've gotten close, but again there's that last 10%-15% I can't nail with my level of knowledge. I've tried researching the OCD design which is why I think the FAS team will have to develop it versus users being able to get there at the current spec. I don't yet know how to upload a preset so I can't get a critique of my patch.

Top Bottom