Wish Fulltone OCD in drive block

Budda

Axe-Master
Try as I may, there's something about the OCD circuit that the FX8 can't reproduce yet. I have read that "Full OD" is the FD-2. I imagine there's enough users who enjoy the tones of the OCD that having one in the unit would be beneficial.

I understand that there's something unique in the design of the OCD to achieve its dynamic depth, and I haven't cracked that code within the current drive block.

Try as I may, there's something about the OCD circuit that the FX8 can't reproduce yet. I have read that "Full OD" is the FD-2. I imagine there's enough users who enjoy the tones of the OCD that having one in the unit would be beneficial.

I understand that there's something unique in the design of the OCD to achieve its dynamic depth, and I haven't cracked that code within the current drive block.
I haven't either.. Its very dark and dull.. to bass heavy sounding..

I haven't either.. Its very dark and dull.. to bass heavy sounding..

I've gotten close, but again there's that last 10%-15% I can't nail with my level of knowledge. I've tried researching the OCD design which is why I think the FAS team will have to develop it versus users being able to get there at the current spec. I don't yet know how to upload a preset so I can't get a critique of my patch.

Back
Top Bottom