Full song with Recto New/redwirez Marshall G12 cab

I always love your posts.
Have you ever heard of Harem Scarem with guitarist Pete Lesperance?
You have a similar vibe going on...so damn cool!!!!
Great tone, playing and recording technique...huge kudos, dude!

Mark

This is some great stuff! Awesome tone, great playing, kick ass riffage, and soaring harmonies. I love it!

Sounds great! Thanks for the patch!

Did you have the Suhr Aldrich pickups in your Modern before you went to the Nailbombs? How do the Nailbombs compare?

BairdM3 said:
Sounds great! Thanks for the patch!

Did you have the Suhr Aldrich pickups in your Modern before you went to the Nailbombs? How do the Nailbombs compare?

lol, Thanks everyone!

I did have the Aldrich pickups in it for about a day. I just love the Nailbombs and I already knew I was going to put them in this guitar, they are my favorite pickup. I will probably but the Aldrich set in my other Suhr so I'll know more when that happens!

cardinal of crunk said:
lol, Thanks everyone!

I did have the Aldrich pickups in it for about a day. I just love the Nailbombs and I already knew I was going to put them in this guitar, they are my favorite pickup. I will probably but the Aldrich set in my other Suhr so I'll know more when that happens!

Sounds good man, looking forward to the comparison!

unfortunately i wiped out my entire first bank by accident and that's where that bass patch was. but it was a combination of the SVT and Dr Z models with the 8x10 cab model and a RAT drive in front. I started using the Wrecker model and 1x15 cab sim for bass and I like it way better.

Crunk-

I'm a noob around here, learning about all thing Axe FX. These clips of yours are AMAZING!

Question: What tuning are you using on the clips like, Magenta Bomb, and When Our Power Combine?

thanks man!
magenta bomb is CGCGCE and when our powers combine is CGEGCE
I listened to when our powers combine the other day in my car and it has waaayyyy too much low end on it. i had no idea. i gotta fix that.

Yeah, it's pumping for sure - but still sounds awesome. It's intense!

Never messed with alternate tunings before. That sure is a great way to create some awesome new sounds. Love the cool dissonant chords and sweeping arpeggiated lines. Really unique stuff!

Man, all of your tunes on your page sound great.
You're getting some real smokin tones out of your Axe.
Nice work.

Cardinal of Crunk,
I just finished listening to ALL the music you have posted. I have to say, there isn't one thing I don't
love about any of it.

You are making the Axe-FX simply smoke!
I am a fan bro!

Gary

Gosh, man I want to have your ear for mixing and playing and your fingers and your Axe - Fx! :)

on the other hand, it wouldn't be fun to be completely like you so I will hope that I will sound good with what God gave me ... :)

Anyway - very very nice, I like it. The melodic "noodling" at the end was a nice, non-metal-y spice to the tune, which was already great.

Back
Top Bottom