Frustrated with V6

greiswig

Power User
Wow. You know, we really have become a nation of people who feel...just generally entitled.

I'm having some issues with the new firmware release, and with the way my Liquid Foot is working with the AxeII. It can be REALLY frustrating. But you know why? Because you're just soooooo close to that goodness, but it's just a little out of reach and there are some things in your way. It's like your dream girl has started dating your roommate, and they're making out on the couch while you study 8 feet away.

Anyway, I'm working through the obstacles, and soon I'll be able to get my hands on her...er...the full breadth of what the V6 firmware can do. What I've heard so far is just really, really great. I so appreciate the work put into this by Cliff and the crew, including the Beta testers who probably contributed a lot to how good this really is. Thank you muchly! Makes me glad I invested in the AxeFXII, and I have really changed my viewpoint from purchasing it to investing in it.

Wow. You know, we really have become a nation of people who feel...just generally entitled.

I'm having some issues with the new firmware release, and with the way my Liquid Foot is working with the AxeII. It can be REALLY frustrating. But you know why? Because you're just soooooo close to that goodness, but it's just a little out of reach and there are some things in your way. It's like your dream girl has started dating your roommate, and they're making out on the couch while you study 8 feet away.

Anyway, I'm working through the obstacles, and soon I'll be able to get my hands on her...er...the full breadth of what the V6 firmware can do. What I've heard so far is just really, really great. I so appreciate the work put into this by Cliff and the crew, including the Beta testers who probably contributed a lot to how good this really is. Thank you muchly! Makes me glad I invested in the AxeFXII, and I have really changed my viewpoint from purchasing it to investing in it.

Liquid foot already has a firmware update for 6.0 compatibility.

Yeah, but for whatever reason I can't update the firmware on my unit. Jeff's supposed to call me late today to work on it. He's got great customer service for a small operation!

Back
Top Bottom