Frustrated to the point of putting it all for sale

you probably searched the forum or the internet to figure it out, rather than complaining that "FRFR" wasn't defined in the axe fx manual, right? :)
Who needs to search? Unless you visit this site exclusively on a touchscreen device, you can mouseover "FRFR" (and a number of other terms with the dotted underline) and get the definition without even leaving the post.

Hey Zion Player in NC, I'm coming through NC and playing at the One Stop in Asheville July 25th I believe. I don't know what time we get into Asheville but you are more then welcome to come by sound check and we can talk a little about the axe fx then. We should stay in touch cause if we get in early enough, we can dive into the axe a lot more if you want. I am not sure where we could plug in but we could figure something out. That's a lot better than driving 20 hours but if you want to do that we can work out a time.

Hey guys, I'm just trying to help out in this community as much as you guys. JC is in Alabama and I thought he could drive the 3 plus hours and we could sit with HiS axe and just talk about what he is trying to do and about the concept and then try to figure it out. Funny, in the late 80's I helped a few somewhat named guitar players set up there rigs. Big rack days only because I had a big rack. Most of the time guys that had problems was because of the concept of what they thought the rig should be doing versus what they what would make the Most sense. I'm ok at wiring not cutting and soldering but organizing and planning. This feels like the same thing to me. Also I can not tell you how many amazing huge guitar players, producers, engineers have been incredibly kind to me with no expectations of anything afterwards. People who have just helped me from the heart. I have been very lucky and and I feel that when I get a chance to help others If I can that why would I not? I would be an a^#^ if I did that. The help I received here in this community has been absolutely great. Java, Matt, Scott P, and CLIFF and a few others have answered last minute "I'm on stage at sound check and blah blah blah is happening help phone calls, emails text messages". I have had an issue here and there and checked the forum real quick and someone has answered it for another forum member. This is truly and awesome community. I'm no axe fx guru but i am willing to share what i do and to help others figure out the concept for what they want out of this Bad ass VCR! :0) I'm just trying to do my part. if you see I'm on the road near you, come on out to a show and let's talk axe fx. Its always fun for me to meet fellow axe fx users. I'm a confirmed gear head. I meet new potential users ALL THE TIME. After the show :0)

Hey Larry
my experiences seem to have been a little similar to yours.. and for the same reasons I'm always up for helping folk out.. gear.. music theory.. technique stuff.. pretty much anything I can help with..
and as you well know, when you're on the road you meet all sorts..
but if you're really cool and generous with everyone [and I think that also extends to crew, fans, and all the venue staff etc], when you go back and play there again they'll all glad to see you and everyone has a great and trouble free time..

jeez.. I remember once on tour in Europe [Berlin I think], after the show a fan wanted to know how sweep picking worked..
so I took him backstage for a mo so he could see it all slowed down and up close...
couldn't spend too much time with him cos I had to do the meet and greet stuff...
but I think lil' moments like that are seriously cool...

anyways...
I guess I'm using too many words to say that I really like your approach to people..
very cool...

Back
Top Bottom