front input disables the rear input?

trueresource

Inspired
I just ordered an LR Baggs Piezo T Bridge thinking I would run the regular pickups to the front instrument input and the Piezo in the rear. I was surprised to read that the front input disables the rear input. I'm certain that I saw a video where someone was using these inputs simultaneous on the AXE2. I assumed I could do the same on the AXE3. Any advice appreciated.

There are 4 inputs now. No need to split Input 1 to get a 2nd independent input.

I must be doing something wrong. I have my guitar plugged into the front input. Then I plugged a cord into the rear input attached to nothing and I got a huge buzz. It surprised me since I thought it would disable.

I must be doing something wrong. I have my guitar plugged into the front input. Then I plugged a cord into the rear input attached to nothing and I got a huge buzz. It surprised me since I thought it would disable.
With the front jack occupied, the rear jack should be disabled. Are you sure the buzz is coming from the rear cable?

With the front jack occupied, the rear jack should be disabled. Are you sure the buzz is coming from the rear cable?
yes I am sure. But I’m messing around in my studio. I turned the computer off after resetting the Axe III with the Axe-Edit. I also set up a preset with two inputs and outputs. Two stereo outputs. I’m figuring the input is going to the other outputs?

yes I am sure. But I’m messing around in my studio. I turned the computer off after resetting the Axe III with the Axe-Edit. I also set up a preset with two inputs and outputs. Two stereo outputs. I’m figuring the input is going to the other outputs?
No idea, we don’t know what the Preset looks like.

What’s on the other end of the cable plugged into the rear? Is it touching something? Cables don’t buzz on their own usually. What exact rear input number are you plugged into?

If something can break I’m the one that will break it. That’s why I’m such a valuable beta tester - another company!

Nope. I don’t know what it is. Well yeah, it’s the sound a Guitar cable makes when it’s not plugged in. So the cord that’s plugged into the rear was just unplugged in the floor. The front input was plugged into the guitar.

So is that the difference? It needs to be plugged in??

If something can break I’m the one that will break it. That’s why I’m such a valuable beta tester - another company!

Nope. I don’t know what it is. Well yeah, it’s the sound a Guitar cable makes when it’s not plugged in. So the cord that’s plugged into the rear was just unplugged in the floor. The front input was plugged into the guitar.

So is that the difference? It needs to be plugged in??
Input 1 rear?

Back
Top Bottom