Friedman cab?

Thank you to everyone who mentioned my work. It makes me really happy to hear you guys digging this stuff!

@SteveW in case you’re interested, here’s a video Pete Thorn did demonstrating my Friedman pack, which is currently on sale at www.yorkaudio.co for $14.99. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need any help.

I just ordered and downloaded the Friedman and Bogner Cab pack a few minutes ago, can't wait to try them out, thank you!

Another +1 on the York Audio FDMN 412 pack.

Excellent IRs. It was the first 3rd party IR pack I'd ever experienced, and worth every penny. Tons of files, well labeled, easy to navigate.

I've since picked up many of the York Audio packs, and they are all stellar.

I bought the cab pack tonight from York audio. That was the best $15 I've ever spent! 500 plus different IR's to choose from, with a plethora of sounds, and great sounding cabs too. Those have to be some of the best sounding cabs I've ever heard on my Axe FX III!

Best damn forum on the planet... Or maybe even in the universe!

I bought the cab pack tonight from York audio. That was the best $15 I've ever spent! 500 plus different IR's to choose from, with a plethora of sounds, and great sounding cabs too. Those have to be some of the best sounding cabs I've ever heard on my Axe FX III!

Best damn forum on the planet... Or maybe even in the universe!
You just made my day. :)

Picked it up Justin @York Audio .

Come through Denver soon again. The girls still talk about the performance at Red Rocks.

Ron
Man, that was a fun show! I miss touring so much, and Red Rocks is one of my favorite venues we’ve ever played. Tell your girls I said hello, and thanks for picking up the pack!

I've purposely avoided the IR rabbit hole and have happily been using one of Leon's fantastic IR mixes for pretty much everything for at least the past year. That said, as I've been using one of the Friedman amp models as my main tone, this thread inspired me to take the plunge with some proper Friedman IRs and my first York Audio purchase. All I can say is wow!!!

Not to take anything away from Leon's IR as it's great and I've gigged with it for well over a year, but the York Friedman IRs feel like they have a little more bite and punch. So far I've only tried the blends and I really don't want to get caught up in it as I'd rather just play, but there are plenty of great sounding ones in there so I'll narrow it down to a few and pick one next time I get to rehearse with the band.

For $14.99 it's a bargain!

I just spent another 30 minutes today on my Axe with the York Friedman IR's...and the difference between them and any stock IR's in the Axe is still quite noticeable, but it makes me wanna play more! My Friedman preset uses a 2018 HBE - but I have left the amp pretty much stock with very few tweaks...even the drive and tone controls are pretty much untouched.

Using a Freidman 4x12IR with it, gets me tones I would have had to EQ (with many amp tweaks) to get before...

After so many positive comments I decided I had to try these out. Absolutely killer sounds. Haven't even paired them up with my HBE patch yet, but spent about an hour going thru tuem with the FAS Brootalz and my only complaint is that every single one I tried sounds really good, so it can be hard to really decide which ones are best. I don't remember the exact cabs I used, but I put an M25 left, and a V30 right, and just to be a little strange mixed in a room IR from one and one feom the back of the other just enough to add a little extra depth to the tone. (Minus about 4db on each of those IRs.)

Great work @York Audio. Glad I picked these up, and also thanks for all of you guys who already bought them and came back to this thread to pass on the good reviews.

I’m not able to get these to load. Cab manager says use the browser feature, but still can’t get these wav files to drop into the Axe.

I've got the 3 Sigma, sound great to me and there is not an overwhelming amount of them to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom