FRIDAY IS THE DAY!

My bet is on April 1 ... realistic play on a holiday known for pranks. Plus, no one release software/firmware on a Friday right before weekend. Then again, Fractal doesn't do it like everyone else or we wouldn't be stalking a forum for updates on a FW release!

Firmware 10 apparently became a national security issue as they incorporated technology used to guide ICBM's. Cliff was arrested weeks ago by DHS and might be being water boarded and cavity searched as we speak. Fw 10 is now property of the US govt and will never be released. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news folks.
Oh... And mark knopfler took over fas and is posing as cliff until they can figure out where to go from here.

To all the speculators out there:
[video]http://www.youtube.com[/video]

That's payback for yet another 10.0 thread that spikes my adrenaline only to offer.... speculation. Now we're even.:twisted
That's cruel! Isn't there anything in the Geneva convention about stuff like this? Not gonna repeat that link.

Firmware 10 apparently became a national security issue as they incorporated technology used to guide ICBM's. Cliff was arrested weeks ago by DHS and might be being water boarded and cavity searched as we speak. Fw 10 is now property of the US govt and will never be released. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news folks.
Oh... And mark knopfler took over fas and is posing as cliff until they can figure out where to go from here.

Good one. I have a mental image of FW10 &AE2 being crated away like the Ark at the end of Indiana Jones. "Fools, they don't know what they have there"!!

I tortured my source by playing them polka for 8 hours straight.
They cracked and revealed FW10 will be released on a day ending with the letter " y ".

end%20is%20near%20cartoon.JPG

Back
Top Bottom