[Fremen] presets V15.02 uploaded

Freeman, Im really digging all your acoustic simulation presets.....all of them actually. Which is your favorite (probably your main preset#2 AcouticSim 2 I assume)and how to you set your pickups, Im finding I tap the coil to single helps them alot.

Yes that's the one I use live, position 4 on a two humbuckers Ibanez, which split both pickups

Thank you sir! Very nice sounding.

Just a quick question: I just came from a friend of mine who have your presets loaded on a AxeFx MkII and in many presets the cab block is set to U033, but my presets are set to U006 (AxeFx II XL). What the heck is going on?

Give me your XL and take my MK II ;)

Jokin' :p The XL has more stock IRs and I'm not good enough in English to explain what happens but it's because of that

So you are saying that this offset of 27 positions is for all presets? I mean if a preset on my unit has the cab set to U010 for example, I have to change it to U037?

Ah, offset is the word I couldn't find ! yes that's it, this offest the user IR for all presets with user IRs

Just had time to test your latest 16.01 presets. Great as always!
I don't know why, but I find most presets a little to dark for me, no matter what guitar I use. When you use them in a band or record in a mix, do you EQ them or do you use them as is?
Its an easy fix with another IR or some eq for me, I'm just curious if they work as is for you in a mix with other instruments?
One preset really stand out for me: #10 Mesa Lead!!! No tweaking necessary, really fluid and perfect! Good job!!

Thanks, #10 is my main lead sound. My presets are made for practicing and live playing, not recording ; in a recording I always make them brighter

I wish I was, although I did update many presets/IRs... Busy with elections in my country (I'm a journalist) :/

As i am still waiting for my axe fx, i just wonder after those really good improvements with the firmware updates, can we still have enough cpu power to create complicated presets?
The signal chain below was created with fw 7, is it still possible to do now with fw 17?
Ekran Resmi .jpg

As i am still waiting for my axe fx, i just wonder after those really good improvements with the firmware updates, can we still have enough cpu power to create complicated presets?
The signal chain below was created with fw 7, is it still possible to do now with fw 17?
View attachment 24081
Boulevard of Broken dreams ? ;) yes, still possible

Back
Top Bottom