Fremen AX8 "Amp Packs"

fremen

Axe-Master
Vendor
Hello guys ! My new AX8 "Amp Packs" are now available.

Watch on youtube for the exact timing of each amp model demoed, if you want to skip some parts, as my noodling maybe be a little annoying ;)

Each pack has 15 presets (+ a 16th preset for cleans), each preset 4 scenes. Each preset also uses a new custom IR. The clean preset uses a IR I already used in my older AX8 presets, and another IR for acoustic simulation.

Those presets are built on the same “do it all” template. Each preset has the same template and effects settings. What changes from preset to preset are the user cab and the amp settings, and sometimes, the amp model. More details and explanations here :

https://fremenpresets.com/ax8-amp-packs/

The packs also include a "tweaking tips" document, to help those who would want to tweak the presets to their liking.

There are Single Amp Packs, Bundles of 5 Amp Packs, and a Amp Pack Full bundle

Here, a friend from Reunion island, Daniel Riesser, also an AX8 user, is testing some of the boutique amp packs presets :

You can also watch my Axe-Fx III amp packs videos, as they are based on the same Axe-Fx II presets that I used for the AX8 versions, and the sounds are almost the same ; they are shorter and each of them is dedicated to a specific pack, with the same licks & riffs reamped through different presets. The tread is here :
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/fremen-axe-fx-iii-amp-packs.144150/

Last edited:
Dang, could listen to Daniel for hours. Very nice style. Passing chord/melodies are sweet!
I can too :) In fact I recorded a DI track him for over two hours but kept only a few parts as I had video for much less than that.

I also have a much longer, but not well filmed, webcam video with him :

you're welcome. I also edited the first video in the post, and extracted a small part of it for another video, 1 minute long, for a change, lol

Another demo, another friend playing - without a pick ! yes, he uses his thumb's nail as a pick, that's quite incredible o_0

Just bought these. My custom Line 6 Variax body with Seymour Duncan Mick Thomson signature pickups rocks with these presents and IRs. Sounded heavy without any tweaking.

Back
Top Bottom