• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Fractal mugs?

Fabio KTG

Fractal Fanatic
May I say that only the seasoned drinkers of England have any credible opinions, when it comes to drinking tea.

Whittards in Royal Doulton if you don't mind. "I can't bare to drink my tea like the great unwashed" (In my best snooty voice).

rrogers

Inspired
I’m in South Carolina. Our idea of cultured drinking is Bud Light from a styrofoam ice chest. I’ll take a Fractal beer coozie please.

Coil68

Inspired
Awesome. Yep. Revived it good. With all the insane technical and playing talent on this forum, I figured it needed one guy serious about drinkware and merchandising! Also, this mug thing could be some kind of conspiracy, so I need some witnesses in case I disappear.

Axehole

Inspired
After watching many videos of the amazing guitar players on this forum, and knowing I'll never be as good, I realize it's not a coffee mug I need but a shot glass to drown my sorrows.

The down side is that seeing the Fractal logo with each shot would serve as a cruel reminder of what a lousy guitar player I am.

Don't care, buying a III anyway!
:D

Top Bottom