Fractal mugs?

spufuz

Inspired
I saw a Fractal mug in a video at thegearpage!
Cliff or any one at fractal, will you ever sell these as merchandise?
I would buy a bunch of them right away!

I say old bean, how quintessentially English...
;)

And the tea must be poured from a dark brown earthenware teapot.

There's one thing I can't stand these days, well there's loads really, and it's this, why can't I ask for a coffee any more ? wherever I go they look blank and ask, "do you mean a Coffee Americano ?", no do I hellers like, I mean a coffee !

From my TGP post here where this got asked:

The BMT (Beverage Modelling Technology) has been a skunkworks project at Fractal for some time now. Add water, adjust the BEV block settings and enjoy the scent and tastes of any famous beverage you know and love. Overall it's really well done and there's a good cross section of beverages represented in the BEV block but some people still think it's a little too heavily skewed towards New York style "mud" coffee types and New England region IPAs. Until there's a good PC and Mac based editor for it I don't think it'll be marketable as the cup-based front panel UI is proving to be really confusing with the tea and soft drink consumer markets.

Yeah... Fractal mug would be very cool. If you do it, please make them high quality so the graphics don't flake/wash off quickly.

Ask your local signmaker company for "Sublimation-printable" coffee-mugs. If they have the machines (Printer & Heat press for mugs) which is "Standard Equipment", they can produce a mug for an affordable price. This printing technique is very solid and allows photo quality .

Those mugs are also available for sublimation. The little secret is the outer surface, which has to be made of a thin polyester film, wich reacts as a "carrier" with the sublimation colour....

Now just think if this said Fractal Audio instead of Harley Davidson. I'd buy it, I would buy a few of them, you know work, home, band room.

IMAGE_1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom