Fractal Forum Meetup this Monday night (2/15) in NYC

I would love to make it, sadly I cannot. I've had the opportunity to speak with @M before at a few shows(hopefully I'll run into him again at Brit Floyd at the state theater in North Brunswick) super nice guy I'm sure whoever goes will have a blast

Sorry to bail, but crummy weather is going to keep me home tomorrow. It's a long drive from western NJ.
And to be honest, I would really enjoy the actual day off for president's day.

Ah, crap... would have been lovely to have met up.
Possible venues for the future would be "Alewife" and "Cherry Tree Pub" in Brooklyn. They have event rooms.

I'm sorry to hear that Matt. Would've been great to hang out.

However I'm still in the city. I'm still up for some kind of a hang. Anybody have a plan B? If not then I'd love to have lunch and maybe a pint with you guys who want to talk about life, music, gear, Fractal etc. :) Any locals know a good restaurant/pub for that?

Well I grabbed bus tickets already so I guess I'll be in the city chilling out. Good thing I like New York :D, anyone have something musical I might be able to go do?

What's the weather like? For a person who lives most of the year in a blizzard storm it's hard to imagine it being as bad as you make it sound. :D

This is a once in a lifetime thing for me. I will not back down. I will be in NYC for just a few days and I've been waiting for this for almost a year. Something must... something will go down. :)

I'm sorry to hear that Matt. Would've been great to hang out.

However I'm still in the city. I'm still up for some kind of a hang. Anybody have a plan B? If not then I'd love to have lunch and maybe a pint with you guys who want to talk about life, music, gear, Fractal etc. :) Any locals know a good restaurant/pub for that?

Mikko, I'll be in Midtown all day attending to some things. I'll be checking this thread to see if anyone's getting together, and I'll try to drop by. Shoot me a PM and we can exchange numbers and see if timing can line up.

I can't reach Matt at the moment. If everything else fails let's go to Sam Ash to play the Kemper they have in there. Haha... I just came from there and we couldn't get the delay or reverb to work.
Hi ML, I live 4 blocks from Ultra sound (also a block away from Sam Ash) PM'ed my Ph # to ya,

Mikko, I'll be in Midtown all day attending to some things. I'll be checking this thread to see if anyone's getting together, and I'll try to drop by. Shoot me a PM and we can exchange numbers and see if timing can line up.
Hey Cooper! We are definitely getting together tomorrow. No special plans yet but at least something to eat and drink. I'll PM you my details. We have around a dozen guys on the list but I'm sure not everyone will make it.

Back
Top Bottom