Fractal Forum Meetup this Monday night (2/15) in NYC

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
No details yet on time or place, or whether we'll be able to find someplace where we can play vs. just talk (and eat?) but we're planning a Fractal community meet up this Monday in NYC. Brave the cold to come say hello and put a face to the name.

Mikko Logrén will be there.
Cooper Carter will be there.
I will be there.

I wish I could meet everyone, I am in western Ny, about 6 hours away, unfortunately. So close, but so far away. Have fun for me, I am STILL trying to pry my way into an axe-ii, but with family finances, I just never seem to make the cut. I'm not giving up, so for those of you that have one and can meet in NYC, do it! Realize how lucky you are to have such a good quality product and awesome community behind it. Support is the key to progression. I wish you all best and stay warm!

I'll be in NYC, but I'll be spending the day with the family for Presidents day (which happens to also be the first day of my kids' winter break) so I won't be able to attend. But it's very cool that you're putting something like this together. I'm sure that everyone who is able to attend will have a fun time :D
-
Austin

@Kingjimmi @Dave Z @Brownmatthall @dr bonkers @chrisjnyc @OddManOut @JayCM800XL

I'm calling out all of you guys who were interested in the NYC hang in the previous thread. Everyone is more than welcome to join and please help spread the word. We know there are many people outside this forum who would like to join but sadly we can't reach them.

This is a once in a lifetime type of thing. :) I would love to see as many of you fellow forumites as possible.

Back
Top Bottom