Fractal FORUM is S L O W as hell!

The IPs now appear to be more distributed. Russia. Belgium. Germany. Norway. UK.

Looking at anti-xRumer and DDOS defenses.

And Trazan, you should seriously check your system. At one point today, there were close to 100 connections associated with your username/IP.
MisterE's was another account like this.

If it's feasible M@, it might be a good idea to PM members if there is any unusual, sketchy traffic. Extra set of eyes is a good thing. I'm all about being preventive but sometimes extreme caution is still not enough. Weasels...

And Trazan, you should seriously check your system. At one point today, there were close to 100 connections associated with your username/IP.
MisterE's was another account like this.

Ugh, I will check...I'm usually connected with my Macbook, but also through Tapatalk on my iPhone and iPad. Could this, combined with being in a place with several wifi networks, cause it?

Last edited:
Not sure what this number of "connections associated with my username/IP" implies, and what would be a normal number of these, but I can find nothing wrong here. I must only assume several devices/Tapatalk can cause it. Unless you guys enlighten me :) (sent you a PM yesterday).

Back
Top Bottom