Fractal Factory Tour??

Would you like to see a FAS Factory tour?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seeing Cliff's workspace would be kinda awesome.

It's funny this thread began today. Earlier in the week, I was recalling how I toured the Ford estate and the Edison estate in Ft. Myers many years ago. Henry Ford and Thomas Edison were friends and had their winter houses adjacent to one another.

The properties sit beside a river that spills into the Gulf of Mexico. It is said, that often times while he was running into road blocks in his inventions, Thomas Edison would take his fishing pole and cast it into the river, to clear his mind. He did not bait his hook -- he was out there to think and get clarity, and he didn't want to be bothered by catching a fish, and having to deal with that situation.

Some day, there will be a tour through Cliff's shop. Hopefully they will have a snack bar.

I for one don't want to see behind the curtain to find out that the Wizard is a feeble old man, or see the inside of Willie Wonka's Chocolate Factory. When Vader's helmet came off at the end of Jedi, I was a disappointed 8 year old.

I'd rather wonder.

But if you show the Magical Fractal Elves grinding up Unicorns to make the special sauce we might be disillusioned...lol.

Here's an old thread from back just before the II was shipping, there are some cool pics of the contract manufacturer space and circuit boards coming off the line, etc.

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-ii-discussion/36120-axe-fx-ii-shipping-date-3.html#post498080

5007d1305917221-axe-fx-ii-shipping-date-0520111438-00.jpg

We are setting up tours of the lab. The tour ends in the gift shop.

Sweet! So the gift shop is where I can buy my girlfriend a teddy bear with a FAS t-shirt on it, and edible g-string for her, right? She might enjoy the teddy bear as the g-string will probably end up being a light snack on the way home :lol

Back
Top Bottom