Fractal course on DVD?

heynathb

There are many high profile players and sound teams taking part in an axe type academy, would there be any chance for the content of these coarses to be put into a DVD? This would be great for us normal folks who wouldn't normally be able to get our hands on such instruction, I've had my ultra from new about 4 months now and am still learning, would be great to know if there were tricks I'm missing out on, Cheers Nath.

Call me anal...I edited the title for 'course'.

And it's my impression that Artists are afforded this to dial in their sound by an expert. It's designed for their very specific needs rather than calling it a 'course'. The techs and artists that are learning this are generally way past what the normal user might be able to ken in a short amount of time.

There are many excellent tutorials out there in text and on youtube that show you the basics...even some of the very specific details. So in many ways, it already exists. It may take awhile to have all this information up there for the Axe II, but rest assured, it will be more comprehensive than the original boxes.

Ron

Ha! I suggested a FAS course DVD a few months back. Look what happend to this thread. It got closed.
Back then Tom King replied that they were thinking of some Youtube courses. But they were to busy ( and probably developping the 2)

So I give you a very small chance.

Regards

Sorry about the spelling, fat fingers, small I phone!
I just thought this would be a good idea so that intermediate players could pic up some professional tricks, I think a lot of people would be happy to buy it to. N.

I would really welcome this idea of making instructional DVD or download video. I owned ultra for a year and still there were things i never touched because i never knew how or why to use them. To take a full potential of this box you really need some professional advice. I think most everyone would be willing to pay to enhance their use of the AXE FX.

I've found several tutorials on YouTube that have helped me to get a better understanding of my Ultra. I especially found BoyInABand.com's vids useful in learning how to navigate my way around the unit. I've still got a long way to go but I'm learning.

Here is a tongue twister;

Yes, if one of you who are highly experienced AXE-FX using musicians as your day job, would like an occasional night job, then us musicians who have other day jobs can pay you for making an in depth tutorial as an occasional night job on your part, so that our night jobs can be enhanced by your day job knowledge and experience....

Where is the "Waiting List" ?

Win win for the right guy(s)

Back
Top Bottom