FRACTAL CHRISTMAS!

REDD

Fractal Fanatic
it seems that since we all received our AXE II units that its always Christmas from Cliff and co. Its been pretty calm as of late, wondering if we will be getting a real awesome Christmas bonus this month?

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!!!

Maybe? The way I see it, its Christmas throughout the year with regular FW updates and AE plus soon to be released Axe-Manage.

I think you can pretty much attest that Cliff does not rest, it has been proven over and over. Will there be a release before Christmas who knows, I know i don't, but what we can look forward to is whatever pours out of his prowess will be awesome and well worth it.

I think you can pretty much attest that Cliff does not rest, it has been proven over and over. Will there be a release before Christmas who knows, I know i don't, but what we can look forward to is whatever pours out of his prowess will be awesome and well worth it.

All I know is that this is the gift that keeps on giving :D Even when it's not Christmas.

Hm. Never rests, knows what kind of new toys we want, has a group of workers tirelessly making stuff for us.

I am starting to suspect that Cliff is Santa.

Back
Top Bottom