Fractal-Bot 1.2.6 Released

I've been using the previous version of FractalBot on my MacBook Pro, running OS10.6.8, w/ no problems. Love it!
Might the new additions to FB break the apparent 10.6.8 compatibility? It'd be helpful to know before updating, because I've had zero problems to date.

Same here. I had no problems at all with the last version of Fractal Bot. The new 1.2.6 version would be useless to me if it won't work right with 10.6.8. I need to know for sure that it will work right on OS X 10.6.8 before I'll update.

On the download page and in the manual it says "Requires OS X Version 10.7.4"

mac user. Opening axe edit also causes my saffire pro to switch to 44.1khz. can thr be a fix for this also, thanks.
Regards,

@NMG The 44k fix is already in Axe-Edit. I thought it had been released in the last version, but it may be slated for the next release. What version do you have installed?

Upgraded to the new Bot and also a week late on upgrading to 12.02, but I just did tonight. Everything seems fine. Using MacPro 10.9 Maverick

Only way to know about 10.6.8 is to give it a try. Just rename the old app first and you'll be able to revert easily if not.

@NMG The 44k fix is already in Axe-Edit. I thought it had been released in the last version, but it may be slated for the next release. What version do you have installed?

i have 3 0 3 i will check if it still occures.

Regards,

Fractal-Bot version 1.2.6 has been released on our web site.

It fixes an issue which caused some sound cards to change to 44.1k and adds a "Recovery ROM" mode for use only at the instruction of Fractal support.

Fractal Audio Systems - Fractal-Bot MIDI Utility for the Axe-Fx II and MFC-101

Fractal-Bot is an application for Mac or Windows computers which enables you to easily send and receive data to and from your Axe-Fx II or MFC-101. It’s small, lightweight, and extremely easy to use.

Dumb question, are there any other steps that need to be taken, e.g., reinstall FW12.XX after you install FB1.2.6?

I am imagining the possibility that many of us may have this "issue" but not realize it yet.

Last edited:
Cool...now I can stop searching where the heck is the issue with switching my RME FF UFX to 44.1 kHz....Fractalbot is rarely used...so the problem seemed to appear veeeery seldom...hence difficult to research ;-)))

Back
Top Bottom