Fractal baseball cap getting some love.

Ziyan

Was wearing my FAS baseball cap (thanks Brian from FAS for hooking it up!) to the Amnesia Rockfest (awful name but awesome lineup and festival) in Montebello last week and got a ton of high fives, including two point outs and thumbs ups from stage - from Chris Broderick, and Larry Lalonde.

Got to explain what FAS was to many who had no clue about what the hat meant either. It's interesting hearing peoples' reactions - incredulous at first ("pshh, modelling tech is not as good as tubes") and then mind blown when I play them a recording made w axe fx and point out their artist roster. ;-)
y5esugev.jpg
ba7adata.jpg

edit: whoops - upside down photo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nope, not consolation prize. They gave me one when I went down to Fractal HQ a month or so ago to pick up an Axe XL.

Consolation prize for a busted unit perhaps?

Axe-FX :: View topic - Encoder Improvement

I'd buy one if they were available on the store. I don't really wear T-Shirts, and don't put stickers on anything (the only two non-hardware items for sale on the store), but I'd wear this if it were available to purchase.

Yep. Put up some quality t's and caps. I'm a buyer.

Summer style hats so my noggin can breath please.

And a Cliff or Matt bobble-head for my stage would be cool.:encouragement:

Back
Top Bottom