Fractal axe II on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine that he sold at a much higher price when Cliff instituted the 1 per household limit. Anytime a supply for an in demand item is curtailed the price will rise.

hmm... Why get upset about an AxeII on ebay?
A pointless exercise. You'd have to be stupid/desperate to pay more than the "jump the queue" price direct from Fractal, especially as the warranty is not transferable (according to the link).

Has anyone contacted him to find out what happened to it?

He is a member of this forum (dont want to post the user name here), so he saw backclash and decided to pull the listing. Im sure he spent whole night refreshing this thread, got worried and pulled the listing.

Who's that guy? I think it's his problem if he's selling it. Of course it pisses (lots of) us off - just because he's got his Axe II and we don't.

Hope Fractal can build Axe II's fast enough so we don't see these crazy prices on Ebay, just played a couple gigs in Canada this past weekend and was offered crazy, crazy $$$ for my Axe II, I consider myself very lucky to have one already, and would never think of selling it for any price.

Hey DigitalTube were you in Toronto for NXNE?

He is a member of this forum (dont want to post the user name here), so he saw backclash and decided to pull the listing. Im sure he spent whole night refreshing this thread, got worried and pulled the listing.

You sure know a lot about this "friend" of yours. Hmmm.

:) j/k

It was me. The douche bag flipper. You guys have a tree with a rope with my name on it? Unbelievable. Yeah I spent the whole sleepless night refreshing this thread because I have no life but to worry about a preamp/effects processor that people are willing to give up a kidney for.
Yeah I buy and sell a lot of equipment, so what. My horrible douchebag feedback on eBay shows what a complete asshole I am doesn't it. Last I looked this was a free country. Did I sell it? What did I get? The world will never know. Mind your own business.

Last edited:
It was me. The douche bag flipper. You guys have a tree with a rope with my name on it? Unbelievable. Yeah I spent the whole sleepless night refreshing this thread because I have no life but to worry about a preamp/effects processor that people are willing to give up a kidney for.
Yeah I buy and sell a lot of equipment, so what. My horrible douchebag feedback on eBay shows what a complete asshole I am doesn't it. Last I looked this was a free country. Did I sell it? What did I get? The world will never know. Mind your own business.

So, what you're saying is you got a kidney for it. Nice!

Chillax.

I'm fine, I would have let the auction run it's course if there wasn't threats of people screwing it up. After all the seller is on the losing end 99.9 percent of the time.

I have and will go on record as saying you have every right to do what you wish with your purchase. This is America after all and you are entitled to do whatever you wish with your possessions regardless of the whining on here.

You're my hero.

May I have your script please?
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom