Fractal Audio FM3 | TOP 35 FACTORY PRESETS

FSM

Inspired
Vendor
Hey guys, I did a video on the amazing FM3.
In this video I show you the TOP 35 Factory Presets of the amazing Fractal Audio FM3!
This new floor modeler puts Fractal's famous sounds right at your feet!
I really love it so far.
In the next video I'll compare the FM3 with the Axe-Fx3 and maybe the AX8 as well.
If you have any requests, please leave your comment.
Cheers, Frank

Last edited:
I dig that tele... beautiful guitar. Thanks for sharing your experience with the presets. I'm not a big fan of the ones that are heavily drenched in effects... especially the shimmer reverb stuff. Give me a great tube amp tone like the AC-20 with basic compressor, analog chorus, flange, phaser, delay, and vibe and that's all I'll ever use/need.

Reactions: FSM
Sounds great Frank. Tones in that little box can fit probably everyone’s needs. I’m not a huge Zack Wilde fan but that “Quad Detune” sounds like his cleaner sounds. Thinking Road to Nowhere. Thanks for the video bud.

Frank, I think you're a good player, and also a fun guy who is enjoyable to watch. Thanks for posting your experiments with these FM3 presets.

PS: Axe-Fx III owners may notice the suffix "FM3" or slight variations in the names of some of the FM3 presets. This was done to indicate that the preset has changed. In some cases, the Axe-Fx presets were larger and wouldn't fit. In other cases, we took advantage of capabilities that were new or improved since those presets were originally created (some in the time of the Ultra!). In other cases, "bonus scenes" or features were added. We also replaced some near-duplicate presets with new creations. To the extent possible, I added at least three scenes to many of the presets so you would have something to explore.

In other cases, we took advantage of capabilities that were new or improved since those presets were originally created (some in the time of the Ultra!). In other cases, "bonus scenes" or features were added. We also replaced some near-duplicate presets with new creations. To the extent possible, I added at least three scenes to many of the presets so you would have something to explore.

Any chance this will be done to the Axe-FX III presets? I noticed that many are using legacy cabs, don’t include additional scenes, etc.

Nice video Frank. You did a good job showcasing the presets you picked.
Watching this , makes me want to explore the heavily effected presets that I neglect most of the time - ( in my Axe Fx III ) 😉

.... sure does help with the wait for the FM3. I’ve been spending a little extra time building presets for my future FM3 , on the big girl. The ability to swap presets is going to be AWESOME.

can anyone who already has the FM3 post a pdf of the preset list ???

just curious how different it is than the AX3 I had

Hey guys, I did a video on the amazing FM3.
In this video I show you the TOP 35 Factory Presets of the amazing Fractal Audio FM3!
This new floor modeler puts Fractal's famous sounds right at your feet!
I really love it so far.
In the next video I'll compare the FM3 with the Axe-Fx3 and maybe the AX8 as well.
If you have any requests, please leave your comment.
Cheers, Frank

What a great video, beautiful studio, wonderful selection of guitars, audio and video just superb, and not only are each of the patches you present fantastic but you play to the patch with different style of technique extenuating the patches potential for how the patches were inspired to be used. Oh yeah your playing and personality makes the video! It was real pleasure to watch and listen thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom