Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
Al, try sending info/video links/etc to places like premierguitar.com and the like for review. It might also help if you could get one of the bigger boys (Dallas Schoo for Edge, Vai's tech, Pete Thorn, etc) to try/use it and give you some quotes. I know Vai using the MFC tags gave them a good push.

Al, try sending info/video links/etc to places like premierguitar.com and the like for review. It might also help if you could get one of the bigger boys (Dallas Schoo for Edge, Vai's tech, Pete Thorn, etc) to try/use it and give you some quotes. I know Vai using the MFC tags gave them a good push.
Well i may try to get reviews but i doubt axefx/ax8 users read a lot of articles in those websites...
Getting Devin Townsend using the rac12 didn't help at all...

Sadly I think some folks don't pay attention to things unless Fractal makes it/ promotes it. Also the price. We have talked about it and many people get turned off by the price. I for one was more than willing to buy it and I did It is not your fault Apple charges what they charge. The product is great and more folks need to know about it. What if you made a free version that only let's you tweak the amp block?. That way folks can see that it works, get a feel for how it behaves then they will want to edit everything and will upgrade to the full version

Sadly I think some folks don't pay attention to things unless Fractal makes it/ promotes it. Also the price. We have talked about it and many people get turned off by the price. I for one was more than willing to buy it and I did It is not your fault Apple charges what they charge. The product is great and more folks need to know about it. What if you made a free version that only let's you tweak the amp block?. That way folks can see that it works, get a feel for how it behaves then they will want to edit everything and will upgrade to the full version
Good idea, i'll see if i can find some time to create a demo

Yes i already share a lot on facebook AxeFx/AX8 related pages/groups... doesn't seem to be efficient

I wonder if maybe you could get the main thread here stickey in the main Axe Fx forum and the main AX8 board? I know this isn't a "Fractal" product but I think anything that is a useful tool for us in the end only helps Fractal. Might be worth asking Matt or Cliff. Oh and by the way I bought the app today just waiting the midi adapter for my Axe Fx. I for one appreciate the fact I can use my iPad to control my Axe Fx live now.

An idea for futur upgrade. Would it be possible to use FracPad in portrait OR landscape view automatically ?
I use OnSong in portrait view, and would like to use FracPad on the same iPad and just go back and forth between the 2 apps.

I wonder if maybe you could get the main thread here stickey in the main Axe Fx forum and the main AX8 board? I know this isn't a "Fractal" product but I think anything that is a useful tool for us in the end only helps Fractal. Might be worth asking Matt or Cliff. Oh and by the way I bought the app today just waiting the midi adapter for my Axe Fx. I for one appreciate the fact I can use my iPad to control my Axe Fx live now.
Yes i'll ask if it's possible

An idea for futur upgrade. Would it be possible to use FracPad in portrait OR landscape view automatically ?
I use OnSong in portrait view, and would like to use FracPad on the same iPad and just go back and forth between the 2 apps.
I'll try but i think it would be problematic on phone screens as the buttons and preset name etc wouldn't fit

People can lock their phones in one or another position. Not a big deal. I have an iPad app for my TouchMix mixing board only in landscape mode, and it's not easy to use when in portrait style. I don't mind scrolling to view what I need if it don't fit in the portrait format.

+1 on this. I will be using FracPad primarily while reading charts on the iPad and not having to rotate the device would be awesome!

Well, I'm now in, I think money is well spent, can't wait to try it out on my tablet :)
I was getting bored of carrying my eeepc for live editing.
fractool/mfcedit/fracpad/axedit, I think I'm ready for Q7 :D

I would also love to have a footswitch menu, like in Axe8-Edit. All inclusive! Much easier for assigning, swapping the switches, managing the globals and more.

Back
Top Bottom