Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
Hi can the software be used off-line? I would like o able to play around with it so that it does not cut into my guitar playing time

Hey all- bought FracPad and have two questions. Connecting my AxeIII with a BT-MD01

1) Why arent presets above 511 showing up?
2) When I click on a preset say #100, it always loads the preset one higher than what i select (#101). Then when i list the presets out, it shows both preset 100 and 101 as the same name.

Hey all- bought FracPad and have two questions. Connecting my AxeIII with a BT-MD01

1) Why arent presets above 511 showing up?
2) When I click on a preset say #100, it always loads the preset one higher than what i select (#101). Then when i list the presets out, it shows both preset 100 and 101 as the same name.
Hi

1) Because mk2 preset range is not supported
2) because you've setup your axefx3 to use display offset, but when you refreshed the preset list it wasn't. Hit the refresh button in the preset list

Also i saw your previous deleted message in my email and you don't have to use midimittr anymore, directly connect from FracPad's bluetooth button

Last edited:
Thanks!

for #1 is it planned?

#2 everything looks good when I refresh but then it just happens again when I switch presets. My axefx has 0 for the display offset.

Got it!! Thanks for the support. The app is awesome.

any other ideas about the display offset? It’s 0 on my axefx. I never change it.

How would I do that?

It would freeze just running- behind me in an iPad without me touching the screen. Any tips or info appreciated!

How would I do that?

It would freeze just running- behind me in an iPad without me touching the screen. Any tips or info appreciated!
What's displayed on the iPad, which preset is on the AxeFx, which connection method is used, homw many times until it freezes etc... ?

Just displaying the grid.

different presets used each time. Custom presets not stock.

Connecting via Bluetooth.

it was connected for 45 min before the first freeze. I rebooted. Then it froze about 20 min later.

Just displaying the grid.

different presets used each time. Custom presets not stock.

Connecting via Bluetooth.

it was connected for 45 min before the first freeze. I rebooted. Then it froze about 20 min later.
AxeFx III ? which firmware ?
Which bluetooth adapter ?
Which firmware for the bluetooth adapter ?

Back
Top Bottom