• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Vendor FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3

In which list ?
Which app for Android do you need ?

In my bluetooth list on my mac, the Yamaha dongle.

And if I need to update it, I don't seem to be able to as I don't have an iPhone.

Edit: Now it has found it but it just says can't connect for some reason.

This isn't going to work, I can feel it.

AlGrenadine

Axe-Master
Vendor
In my bluetooth list on my mac, the Yamaha dongle.

And if I need to update it, I don't seem to be able to as I don't have an iPhone.
Oh ok... Then idk why your mac doesn't see it... It's not really a fracpad problem...
And yes you need to bother an ios thing to update the MD-bt01, unfortunately...

Oh ok... Then idk why your mac doesn't see it... It's not really a fracpad problem...
And yes you need to bother an ios thing to update the MD-bt01, unfortunately...

It's seeing it now, but it won't connect to it.

I can bring it to work tomorrow, a friend will let me update it. Could it just be that?

rkersem

Hi all,

Might have been a question already asked, but I may be looking over it. I have an AX8 and lost my Yamaha UD-BT01. It seems to be no longer available. Do you have ideas on an alternative that I can source in Europe (living in the Netherlands here)?

Regards, Rob

AlGrenadine

Axe-Master
Vendor
Hi all,

Might have been a question already asked, but I may be looking over it. I have an AX8 and lost my Yamaha UD-BT01. It seems to be no longer available. Do you have ideas on an alternative that I can source in Europe (living in the Netherlands here)?

Regards, Rob
Hi
I think there's no over alternative than using USB or buying a used UD-BT01...

Top Bottom