Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
FracPad III 3.13 is available :
- AxeFx III firmware 4.01 support
- Fixes knobs on specific parameters like lowcut in drives and few others
- Fixes drive and amp type selection when total sync disabled.
- Fixes AX8 switches crashing when clicking an empty switch
- Adds spacebar toggling bypass state on desktop versions

on AX8....
Note: I'm not likely to go that route as I got my "camera connector/usb" working GREAT this morning...
Might go BTooth in the future... thanks for such a wonderful app!

on AX8....
Note: I'm not likely to go that route as I got my "camera connector/usb" working GREAT this morning...
Might go BTooth in the future... thanks for such a wonderful app!
It won't because the ax8 doesn't support sysex on midi ports. But you just need to connect it via USB and it will work directly

Hello ,
I have just one question...Is it possible to copy library blocks from Axe edit to Fracpad III....for Ax8 device.Thanks and Best Regards

Hi @AlGrenadine
I just came across this amazing app and this is just what i needed.
I am using a Samsung DEX phone so all Android based, but got to have a Windows machine running in a RDP session with AXE EDIT enabled to work with my Axe FX II. Now with your software, that is all history :HeadbangBanana:

I have one question before i buy your software:
I have downloaded the LITE version and it works okay with the Samsung DEX desktop enviroment, but the lite version does not have all options enabled.
Like for instance, i wanted to change the CAB in the software, but i dont see anything to adjust, so maby this is an issue with my Android desktop, or is it the limitation of the LITE version.
Any way that i could be sure that your software wil work in my enviroment?

Anyway... i really like options in your software like " customizable screen" and the " Performance mode" ... That is very usefull to have..
Can i suggest an option: I would like something for recording a song or with playing a backingtracks to automate change of scenes in the patch used in the song by timestamping every scene to be enabled during the play or record of the song... would be a great feature if possible.

I would like to buy FracPad, so i hope you can help me out with my question. Also, would like to hear if you can relate to my suggestion about the timestamping songs and enabling scenes.

Thank you in advance

Regards
Remon

AxeFX II - MFC 101

Hi @AlGrenadine
I just came across this amazing app and this is just what i needed.
I am using a Samsung DEX phone so all Android based, but got to have a Windows machine running in a RDP session with AXE EDIT enabled to work with my Axe FX II. Now with your software, that is all history :HeadbangBanana:

I have one question before i buy your software:
I have downloaded the LITE version and it works okay with the Samsung DEX desktop enviroment, but the lite version does not have all options enabled.
Like for instance, i wanted to change the CAB in the software, but i dont see anything to adjust, so maby this is an issue with my Android desktop, or is it the limitation of the LITE version.
Any way that i could be sure that your software wil work in my enviroment?

Anyway... i really like options in your software like " customizable screen" and the " Performance mode" ... That is very usefull to have..
Can i suggest an option: I would like something for recording a song or with playing a backingtracks to automate change of scenes in the patch used in the song by timestamping every scene to be enabled during the play or record of the song... would be a great feature if possible.

I would like to buy FracPad, so i hope you can help me out with my question. Also, would like to hear if you can relate to my suggestion about the timestamping songs and enabling scenes.

Thank you in advance

Regards
Remon

AxeFX II - MFC 101
Hi,
If the lite works then the full version will. Lite is intended for testing purposes ..
Good idea for the playback, i'll see if i can do it

Cheers

Apologies if this has been asked before. There ar 95 pages on this thread. I have an older iPad. 3rd generation which has BT 4.0. Was thinking of getting the Yamaha UD-BT01. Would this work well? Anyone have experience using older iPads and the BT route? Thanks in advance

Apologies if this has been asked before. There ar 95 pages on this thread. I have an older iPad. 3rd generation which has BT 4.0. Was thinking of getting the Yamaha UD-BT01. Would this work well? Anyone have experience using older iPads and the BT route? Thanks in advance
Check if your iPad has btle.
Which exact model is it ?

Also be aware that UD-BT01 will only work with AX8 and fx8

Check if your iPad has btle.
Which exact model is it ?

Also be aware that UD-BT01 will only work with AX8 and fx8
Thanks for the reply. My model is A1416 (3rd generation) and I'm using Axe II. Would the MD-BTO1 be better choice? I'l like Bluetooth connection if possible. Also not sure if I can use the MD simultaneously with Ethernet connection for my MFC101?

Thanks for the reply. My model is A1416 (3rd generation) and I'm using Axe II. Would the MD-BTO1 be better choice? I'l like Bluetooth connection if possible. Also not sure if I can use the MD simultaneously with Ethernet connection for my MFC101?
Not better choice, THE ONLY CHOICE
UD-BT01 is only working on ax8 and fx8...
Your iPad should be ok :)
Don't buy FracPad, prefer FracPad III

And yes mfc on ethernet works along md-bt01

Back
Top Bottom