Wish Four Voice Synth block

trancegodz

Fractal Fanatic
I'd like a four voice synth block so we'd be able to do 4 note chords with one block, (Major and minor sevenths, sevenths, etc.)

Im using the synth blocks to create drone chords for each key.
I used one synth block's channels A, B, C, D for chords I-IV, and the second synth blocks channels A, B, C, D for chords V, VI, VII, and an octave version of chord I.
Example Key of C,
I = C
II = Dm
III = Em
IV = F
V = G
VI = Am
VII - B dim
I - C (octave higher)

With four voice synth blocks we could do four note chords with one block:
I = Cmaj7
II = Dm7
III = Em7
IV = Fmaj7
V = G7
VI = Am7
VII - Bm7b5

Why not use one synth block with a harmonizer? It works great. Check out my factory preset, "A Kind of Dream" for an example of how to do this.
A four-voice harmonizer gives you five voices counting the original. With custom scales you can do some really incredible harmonies!

Last edited:
I'd like a four voice synth block so we'd be able to do 4 note chords with one block, (Major and minor sevenths, sevenths, etc.)

Im using the synth blocks to create drone chords for each key.
I used one synth block's channels A, B, C, D for chords I-IV, and the second synth blocks channels A, B, C, D for chords V, VI, VII, and an octave version of chord I.
Example Key of C,
I = C
II = Dm
III = Em
IV = F
V = G
VI = Am
VII - B dim
I - C (octave higher)

With four voice synth blocks we could do four note chords with one block:
I = Cmaj7
II = Dm7
III = Em7
IV = Fmaj7
V = G7
VI = Am7
VII - Bm7b5
Would be interested to see what you did here. Any chance you might share a patch?

Reactions: JTI
Why not use one synth block with a harmonizer? It works great. Check out my factory preset, "A Kind of Dream" for an example of how to do this.
A four-voice harmonizer gives you five voices counting the original. With custom scales you can do some really incredible harmonies!

Thanks! I'll check that out.

Back
Top Bottom