Found a little bug.

HAS ANY ONE HAD ISSUES WITH A HORRIBLE CLICKING SOUND WHEN TURNING ON THE REPEAT HOLD FOR THE REVERB.
USING THE PEDAL IN TO CONTROL THIS PARAMETER.
BASICALLY YOU PLAY A CHORD AND ROCK THE PEDAL FORWARD TO ENGAGE THE REPEAT HOLD.
BUT THEN A RATHER UNPLEASANT CLICK OCURES. ARGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS REALLY USEFUL FEATURE FOR CREATING A SOUND PAD TO PLAY OVER.
BUT NOT IF ITS GOING TO CLICK AND RUIN THE SOUND.:-x
FRACTAL TEST THIS OUT LET ME KNOW WHAT KIND RESULT YOU GET.

MARK V
FX8
ERNIE BALL VOL FOR EXPRESSION CONTROLER
AREA 51 WAH. (BEST WAH EVER).
KEELY COMP
CUSTOM SCREAMER
BBE SUPER CHARGER
MESA 4X12 VINTAGE 30'S

caps_lock.jpg

You have another much more annoying bug..........YOUR CAPS LOCK IS STUCK!

While I agree that the caps lock may be annoying and some may see it as aggressive or offensive... Considering that I want to use the hold function as soon as I get an expression pedal, if this clicking is encountered by others and there is no work around, his post is actually relevant to the forum. His use of caps lock is not. For me the hold function not working cleanly is an annoying bug that will effect me once I get an expression pedal. His use of caps lock is neither a bug, nor will it ever have an influence on my life. I'd rather someone post relevant info with caps lock than not. This is an important feature for me.

Anybody successfully using the reverb hold with no clicking sounds? Are there workarounds or is it CPU related?

I just tried it out. No clicks here. I used an EB pedal to engage Reverb Hold. It kicks in nice and smooth.

What happens when you engage Hold from the front panel?

I'm still experiencing a pop/click when using expression on reverb holds. I've messed with the mid slope like the manual recommends but no go.

Back
Top Bottom