Found a Great EQ

I'm a big fan of the free vst "proximity" by Vlad from TDR. It is useful for adding space and depth without having to use reverb. Molot and Limiter no6 are great free plugs also. Good stuff.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I love these: pspaudioware.com equalizers

I bought their entire EQ pack, which includes mellow program EQs like old Pultecs and Neves, and laser scalpel EQs like old Ameks, and everything in between. They also make some other KILLER stuff for mastering, and the most incredible PCM-42 emulation (and their PCM-42 on steroids, the PCM-84/85).

PSP is not well-known, but their stuff sounds great - several cuts above average.

Sometimes, you get what you pay for. I'd advise at least checking out the free trial versions.

P.S. I have no relationship with them other than as a satisfied customer.

Wish the slickEQ specs talked about internal math, truncation etc.

With that said, some of the features look cool! I will try it out this weekend.

Thanks!

TDR's compressor is getting a lot of praise as well. I havent tried it yet or the eq, I just caved on the Slate VBC even though I was trying to take a vigilant stand after the Bendeth drum pack and the SUPER delayed AAX.

PSP Vintage Warmer is on pretty much every mix I do. That plug is something special :)

Indeed PSP plugins are among the best! their PSP NobleQ series and Wintage Warmer is must have for everyone who mix music :)

Speaking of guitars, bx_shredspread from Brainworx is one more secret weapon! It's pricey though.

Back
Top Bottom