Forum Migration Complete

Yep - new forum looks and works great.

Is there any way to customise the colour of the topic titles? May be it's my eyes or my monitor, but that washed out light blue is really faint and hard to read.

Like the new colour scheme - much easier to read and differentiate between content.

First time I logged in after the change I was really struggling as everything was varying shades of grey.

All,

Our forum migration is now complete. Thanks for your patience while we continue to test and tune the new application and servers under normal use. As of this writing the home page is still closed but many areas will be accessible -- we will re-open fully on Sunday November 1st.

Thanks for the update. I use TapaTalk to read and monitor the forum is it still supported?

Cheers,
Rob

TapATalk is not supported anymore because of concerns about security and their use of ads.

The forum itself does a really good job of supporting mobile devices.

I agree!

I was quite worried about the UI because I only used Tapatalk before, but the UI looks fantastic and works so well on mobile devices. If you want an icon on your device like and app would have, all you have to do is "Add to Home Screen". This put a nice black and white Fractal Audio logo on the home screen of both my iPhone 6s and Google Nexus 9 :)

Totally agree!
Except when f.e. I have the list "New posts", scroll down and select a post to read it turns back to the top of the New Posts List when I press "Back"
Anybody else experiences this?

Back
Top Bottom