FORTIN AMP MODEL SIM - MODDED MARSHALL

Would you like to have FORTIN Amp models added to the Axe Fx?

• Total voters

diggi

Inspired
I've been listening to a lot of clips featuring FORTIN Amps, and FORTIN modded amps. The tone, sustain and growl of these amps is incredible in my opinion, and each features a specific sound that distinguishes these amps (and mods) from others in a very unique way.

For metal rhythm sounds, I am not sure another compares frankly, and would like Fractal to consider adding these amp model sims to the current line up.

For more information, do a search for FORTIN AMP(s), FORTIN MODS, etc on YouTube.

Or click this link: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fortin+amp&search_type=&aq=f

Thank you FAS for your consideration of this amp sim addition.

~ J

Get me the schematic. If you can't get a schematic there's little chance of it being modeled.

Beautiful :shock:
Please that someone who possesses a model is so nice of giving it to Cliff :roll:

Yeah, if you really want to see something modeled in the Axe, your best bet is to provide:

1. An accurate schematic
2. An actual amp for testing
3. An explanation of what your amp offers that's not possible in the Axe now

i dont agree.. i think there has to be some spark from Cliff, or someone that is famous to get it modeled. I've been pushing for a lab l5 ever since i've had the axe, supplied a schematic, and offered to ship the real amp to cliff... multiple times... nothing.

now if there is something in the axe just like it... speak up and tell me and i'll shut up. I dont think that there is, and some really good tones have come out of that little focker..

dpeterson said:
i dont agree.. i think there has to be some spark from Cliff, or someone that is famous to get it modeled. I've been pushing for a lab l5 ever since i've had the axe, supplied a schematic, and offered to ship the real amp to cliff... multiple times... nothing.

now if there is something in the axe just like it... speak up and tell me and i'll shut up. I dont think that there is, and some really good tones have come out of that little focker..

The L5 would be nice! It's the BB King amp ;)

FractalAudio said:
I can't find any Blackstar schematics.
Perhaps i didn't express myself correctly, i was just thinking that it's more easy to get one in your hand and the layout must be easy to understand because i think it uses classic IC.(more info in PM)

Hm maybe if someone mails to Mike Fortin and asks?

Stevie Fryette also helped out, as he saw the potential of his brand becoming more popular if featured in the Axe, maybe Mike is as visionary and shares his schematics?

hunter said:
Hm maybe if someone mails to Mike Fortin and asks?

Stevie Fryette also helped out, as he saw the potential of his brand becoming more popular if featured in the Axe, maybe Mike is as visionary and shares his schematics?

Excellent point hunter; and a nice - juicy carrot as well for Mike and Stevie I'll bet.

I'll get on that.

~ J

Amp to be Modelled Engl Savage 120

I have an accurate Schematic of the amp.

Amp will be supplied to you very soon hopefully for testing.

What make's this amp head unique amongst others,

First is the gain- this amp has so much gain that no booster oD pedal is required.
It's very famous amongst Power Metal bands.
It's versatility, you can mix channels to get high-gain monster sounds.
It can do vintage, 80s, and modern tones all in one amp.

The clean is fender like, the crunch is marshall like but the Lead Channel is way more powerful then any amp it even slays the 5150 or Recto etc. Basically in this one amp head you can get any tone from any by gone era. The reviews are mostly 10/10 for this and you can check the reviews yourself. People rave about the monster sustain distortion of this amp.

So please do you now consider having this amp head done for fractal -Audio Ace-FX?

:)

I have yet to play a Fortin but all the clips I've heard sound great. I would be content with any of the big name modded Marshall tones though...Jose, Cameron, Roccaforte, etc.

Back
Top Bottom