Forget the XL! You want THIS...

Shit, I was kind of hoping it was real...I mean come on, Beelzebub Lead! I want to know what that amp sounds like.

Last edited:
I went back and forth on whether to post this or not. I wasn't sure how it would be received and I wouldn't have been surprised if it was deleted simply from using the FAS logo without express written permission from Fractal. My original intention was simply to model the Axe-Fx to get additional experience with a 3D application I'm learning (Autodesk Inventor.) Then I thought it would be cool to do some modifications, wood grain finish, ridged knobs, etc. Not that I care about such things, but I was a little surprised it only got 7 likes in 400 views. I guess guitar musicians are generally more serious than they let on and are not easily swayed by parody or satire. ;)

If you want a worthwhile project that applies to our interests…I am drawing a "fantasy foot pedal" in a more crude drawing application. When I'm done with it I'll pass it to you and see what you can do with it. (if interested)
I'm doing this for fun, but you never know, somebody might pick-up on the design concept and actually DO IT.

axe-fx_sv.jpg

Great advertising copy writing my friend. Made my day JMA.

Of course, Nick is giving you a real run for your money with his Limited Clark Kent Edition.

Anyone else in the running? :D

So you would not find my Clark Kent special edition amusing either....

You seriously may be on to something here. Aftermarket custom front panels and knobs would be so cool. I've never tried to pull my knobs off, haha sounds painful ;-) but I change the knobs on all my guitars. I think a spiderman theme would be cool. I wouldn't mind making my Axe-Fx II as flashy on the outside as it is on the inside.

You seriously may be on to something here. Aftermarket custom front panels and knobs would be so cool. I've never tried to pull my knobs off, haha sounds painful ;-) but I change the knobs on all my guitars. I think a spiderman theme would be cool. I wouldn't mind making my Axe-Fx II as flashy on the outside as it is on the inside.

Well, a custom paint job son the metal parts is really easy, the bit of the tricky side is the lettering, but that is as well not that hard to make at all, just requieres a good screen print.

Back
Top Bottom