For Your Malice ... L.O.G.

Gorilla

Experienced
Hey guys…. it’s been 17 months since my cubital tunnel surgery and well. I now have a lot of muscle atrophy in my fretting hand. But I’m still hammering away doing my best to get it back to normal. The ring and pinky fingers got it the worse. Ulnar nerve.
I used to chord with my little finger, that’s now dang near impossible. And it’s HELL playing in standard tuning. Yes, this tune is drop D…
Just a half step to Eb helps out tremendously.

But anyways here’s a LOG preset and video of it. I used my own OwnHammer mix of cabs in Cab Lab so I don’t think I can give that away. I’m sure y’all can find something to replace it. From the OwnHammer Diezel cabs pack. Preset's at Axe Change

Here's a pic of my hands
hand.JPG

Cool sounds good always liked that song. I broke my left wrist years ago, fractured the radius and Ulna . Atrophy was hell . I rehabbed my hand playing a mandolin - little bitty fretboard. Your RH s got that chugging going good Lh will get better keep at it :encouragement:

down stroke mania! sounds spot on. sucks about your hand. goodluck seems ok on this even though this is fairly easy on the fret hand for log. another log patch is always good thing

Sounds awesome as always Ken! Very sorry to hear about your hand, I wish you a speedy recovery. Your perseverance to continue playing should be revered.

Back
Top Bottom