Wish for those wishing for a fortin meshuggah or hermansson marshall (fryette + splawn)

teamSKDM

for years ive played in the fractal realm trying to replicate my two favorite amps to ever grace my ears , the fortin meshuggah and the henric hermansson 5 gain circuit amps. for a long time the best results was using a tone match of the neural dsp nameless plugin that was uploaded here by another user. i also own the neural nameless plugin which is fine in itself. then after intensively analyzing the fractal amp list it dawned on me to take the high definition , ultra tight , ultra clear sound of the fryette d60m as amp1 and combine it with the thumpiness and low end percussion of the splawn od2-3 in amp 2. both these marshall styled circuits together by far gave me the fortin meshuggah / henric hermansson tone that ive been chasing for years in the fractal world. and the splawn really adds the marshall flare that the d60m is missing on its own. it absolutely rips and roars like nothing ive ever experienced in the axe fx , which is why im here investing my time into this paragraph because i am just floored. it has that hermansson low end that is both thunderous as well as stiff as a board with a knife edge cutting high end that is still tamed. i also watched a plaguescythestudio video where he breaks down the EQ of the fortin boost pedal and shows you how to dial in an exact copy in the fractal EQ pedal block and it really helps to complete the exact tone. be sure to use the cut boost and bright switches on both amps as well. i personally follow up my signal chains with a multiband compressor and enhancer to make the tone more forward and 3 dimensional. try it out and report back friends

using this patch with a kiesel am7 in F# and a kiesel dcm8 in F

Last edited:
for years ive played in the fractal realm trying to replicate my two favorite amps to ever grace my ears , the fortin meshuggah and the henric hermansson 5 gain circuit amps. for a long time the best results was using a tone match of the neural dsp nameless plugin that was uploaded here by another user. i also own the neural nameless plugin which is fine in itself. then after intensively analyzing the fractal amp list it dawned on me to take the high definition , ultra tight , ultra clear sound of the fryette d60m as amp1 and combine it with the thumpiness and low end agression of the splawn od2-3 in amp 2. both these marshall styled circuits together by far gave me the fortin meshuggah / henric hermansson tone that ive been chasing for years in the fractal world.and the splawn really adds the marshall flare that the d60m is missing on its own.it absolutely rips and roars like nothing ive ever experienced in the axe fx , which is why im here investing my time into this paragraph right here because i am just floored. it has that hermansson low end that is both thunderous as well as stiff as a board with a knife edge cutting high end that is still tamed. i also watched a plaguescythestudio video where he breaks down the EQ of the fortin boost pedal and shows you how to dial in an exact copy in the fractal EQ pedal block and it really helps to complete the exact tone. be sure to use the cut boost and bright switches on both amps as well. i personally follow up my signal chains with a multiband compressor and enhancer to make the tone more forward and 3 dimensional. try it out and report back friends .

using this patch with a kiesel am7 in F# and a kiesel dcm8 in F
Sounds like cool stuff.

Post the preset maybe, here or on AxeChange?

Back
Top Bottom