• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Footswitch controlling multiple blocks

gdgross

Veteran
Can a footswitch be set up to control multiple blocks at the same time?

I'd like to use a single switch to turn on, say both a filter block and a drive block. (While I'm at it, i'd like the push and hold feature of the same footswitch to switch x/y on both blocks...)

Smittefar

Fractal Fanatic
You cannot get the X/Y thing from a single footswitch, but you can use a control switch to turn multiple blocks on/off at the same time.

Beexter

Regular
Wouldn't setting this up as a scene be the obvious way to do this or have I misunderstood ?
You could then designate a footswitch to that particular scene.

Apologies if I have the wrong end of the stick.

gdgross

Veteran
Wouldn't setting this up as a scene be the obvious way to do this or have I misunderstood ?
You could then designate a footswitch to that particular scene.

Apologies if I have the wrong end of the stick.
Yeah, it would. I haven't been a big scene user, at least yet. Maybe now is the time to start! Still i'd like the option to control these two blocks as if they were a single effect with a single footswitch.

Beexter

Regular
Yeah, it would. I haven't been a big scene user, at least yet. Maybe now is the time to start! Still i'd like the option to control these two blocks as if they were a single effect with a single footswitch.
You can use a control switch (or an external switch if you prefer) to turn multiple effects on or off but I don't think you can switch the X/Y states at the same time. Setting up a scene could switch multiple fx on/off at the same time and switch x/Y states although you may need 2 scenes - one for on/off state x and one for on/off state y. In the footswitch menu you could assign any of the 8 switches to a specific scene to give you one click access.

Top Bottom