Footswitch controlling multiple blocks

gdgross

Experienced
Can a footswitch be set up to control multiple blocks at the same time?

I'd like to use a single switch to turn on, say both a filter block and a drive block. (While I'm at it, i'd like the push and hold feature of the same footswitch to switch x/y on both blocks...)

You cannot get the X/Y thing from a single footswitch, but you can use a control switch to turn multiple blocks on/off at the same time.

Wouldn't setting this up as a scene be the obvious way to do this or have I misunderstood ?
You could then designate a footswitch to that particular scene.

Apologies if I have the wrong end of the stick.

Wouldn't setting this up as a scene be the obvious way to do this or have I misunderstood ?
You could then designate a footswitch to that particular scene.

Apologies if I have the wrong end of the stick.
Yeah, it would. I haven't been a big scene user, at least yet. Maybe now is the time to start! Still i'd like the option to control these two blocks as if they were a single effect with a single footswitch.

Yeah, it would. I haven't been a big scene user, at least yet. Maybe now is the time to start! Still i'd like the option to control these two blocks as if they were a single effect with a single footswitch.

You can use a control switch (or an external switch if you prefer) to turn multiple effects on or off but I don't think you can switch the X/Y states at the same time. Setting up a scene could switch multiple fx on/off at the same time and switch x/Y states although you may need 2 scenes - one for on/off state x and one for on/off state y. In the footswitch menu you could assign any of the 8 switches to a specific scene to give you one click access.

Back
Top Bottom