Footage from last night's gig (blues)

Ran direct to P.A. last night and it went great. Had lots of comments that things sounded really good, and one guitar player I know told me "sell your Super Reverb" after he heard the Axe through a decent P.A. lol

Video evidence!

Sounds great! Great chops too. Mind sharing the preset, fellow Strat player and would love to check it out!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

that was excellent
I think the AxeFx II is great for getting a good mix out front and on stage.

Did you use the CLR to monitor of just use whatever monitor they had for vocals? Any idea what the used for mains? Sounds like you might be using the VibratoVerb model.

that was excellent
I think the AxeFx II is great for getting a good mix out front and on stage.

Did you use the CLR to monitor of just use whatever monitor they had for vocals? Any idea what the used for mains? Sounds like you might be using the VibratoVerb model.

I just used the house monitors. I've got a QSC K12 I use if monitors aren't provided. Didn't note what the FOH speakers were. It's the Super Reverb model I believe in this one.

That did sound really good. The guitar tone cut so much the bass could have stood to be louder and/or brighter. That could just be how it's shot though.

Always love to see the axe used live in anger!

Cainer, you a Fantastic strat sound, best Axe blues sound I ever heard.... Is it possible to get the patch?

Good sound Cainer. Love the wide range of tonalities available in this little black box. Keep it up!

Gary,

Always loved your sound and playing. This is no exception. Thanks for the up on both the vids and the preset :)

god bless!

Back
Top Bottom