FM9 - My First 60 Days

Nice! It's an honour! My condolences about Myles. April Wine has been a staple in my playlist since I started listening to music. I'm just north of Toronto but Montreal is my hometown,,,my family made the exodus in the late 70s but Montreal has remained near and dear to my heart. Still have family there and we go whenever we can. My Youtube channel is all about geeking out over gear and recording and I love giving a nod to my roots. If you were ever up for a chat let me know!!

Nice! It's an honour! My condolences about Myles. April Wine has been a staple in my playlist since I started listening to music. I'm just north of Toronto but Montreal is my hometown,,,my family made the exodus in the late 70s but Montreal has remained near and dear to my heart. Still have family there and we go whenever we can. My Youtube channel is all about geeking out over gear and recording and I love giving a nod to my roots. If you were ever up for a chat let me know!!
Thank you. Myles passing was very sudden. I still can’t believe he’s gone. He had moved to Halifax (going home) 4 years previous.

Thank you. Myles passing was very sudden. I still can’t believe he’s gone. He had moved to Halifax (going home) 4 years previous.
I'm really sorry. I lost my Dad the same way a few years ago. Very close in age too. Just left suddenly without warning one morning. It's so shocking and so hard to comprehend. Well the music you guys created will always live on with me. And I blare it in the car when my kids are there so I'm hoping something sticks. Say Hello has been my morning alarm for as long as I can remember ;)

You never know who will meet here. I just joined a few months ago but haven’t really posted anything Until today

I'm really sorry. I lost my Dad the same way a few years ago. Very close in age too. Just left suddenly without warning one morning. It's so shocking and so hard to comprehend. Well the music you guys created will always live on with me. And I blare it in the car when my kids are there so I'm hoping something sticks. Say Hello has been my morning alarm for as long as I can remember ;)
Sorry about your Dad. I lost my Mom last April. She was 4 months short of 100 years old!

They are. I still get the urge to call when I want to share my day.
I know exactly what you mean. My Dad loved music and I loved sending him clips of things I thought he would like. It was well over a year after he left and I still found myself about to email him a youtube video or something....

Back
Top Bottom