FM9 MkII Turbo - Now Available with No Wait

Remind me, any global blocks? I would be ready to get on board of it had just one global amp block.

Looks like an amazing kit. Congrats on your new release.

I guess a better question than my previous post would be, do these FM9 units ship with all the latest firmware?

This will be my first Fractal product, first modeler product actually, so it would be nice to not have firmware upgrades be part of my initial setup tasks.

Thank you.

I guess a better question than my previous post would be, do these FM9 units ship with all the latest firmware?

This will be my first Fractal product, first modeler product actually, so it would be nice to not have firmware upgrades be part of my initial setup tasks.

Thank you.
Mine shipped with v5.2

Thank you.
Most will probably have 6.00 but it's so easy to upgrade it and so common that this shouldn't really be a concern.

Mine arrived here in Sun Tan Valley, Azirona with 6.0 installed. I did a back-up of the original FM9 and loaded it all into the new Turbo MkII in about the time it took to read the 6-7 posts in this thread and reply here. Loving those new button label screens. Much better contrast and bigger text is a much more future-resistant arrangement than either alone would be. Not quite Magoo, but headed that way....

I missed it. What is the main difference between mk1 and mk2? Is it only the larger footswitch displays?

Back
Top Bottom