FM9: G66 UK availability & waitlist - UK ONLY!!

It's most certainly real mate!

Just fired it up, and just as glorious as the rest of the Fractal family.

I'd had to pop out first thing and got a notification that it was due at 10/02hrs and impressively as I was pulling back into the close at exactly 10:02hrs the DPD guy was at the house with a cool looking parcel in his hands

Many thanks to Sussi, Sukh and all at G66 for all the contact keeping me up to date with my order, and for getting it here, plus the extra gifts.
Woohoo!!!

I think I’ve made a terrible error :(
So I plugged it all in and then the first thing out of the box was a coffee and crème.
I mean, out of all the different flavours I get coffee!

Now about to fire it up :)

I love it already. I didn't do much research form this to be honest. Axe FX 3 (almost) in a floor pedal....yes please.
It's beautiful. Oh look the tuner up there! so cool. OMG I can see the output level on the layout screen! I can switch banks and presets and scenes all with my feet, amazing!

Presets sound ok, I mean it's all about IR for me. You can't play other peoples presets, it's not right but obviously we all appreciate them being there.

The buttons are lovely to push, quite delicate , not as clicky as my midi controllers or the AXE 2.
I would kinda like to turn off the blinking LEDs for tempo though, they always annoy me in low light

All arrived safely yesterday! Managed to get in a couple of hours with the FM9 last night and set everything up. Copied over all my presets from my Axe as well and managed to sort a couple of layouts out. Will go through everything properly over the weekend.

It all works great! What a fantastic piece of kit! Definitely worth the wait. I wanted to take it to rehearsals tonight but I need a little more time to setup everything. A big thanks to Sussi, Sukh and everyone at G66. Top notch service like always. Thanks for the chocolates and the t shirt as well.

Next job will be to mount everything to my Temple board. Enjoy everyone!

Mine should be here tomorrow!
Very excited, but also a bit nervous having to learn everything and find my new gigging presets/layouts.

Coming from a PodHD500 which despite being VERY long in the tooth has served me well for 11 years through a tube poweramp.

EDIT: It's here, only gone through the factory presets so far, and getting familiar with it, but impressed so far. A lot that I need to learn/consider when building presets/layouts though.

Using stock IR's currently, but will look at 3rd party - but ideally want to use through a poweramp/cab.

Last edited:
Just seen the price has gone up by £50 on the g66 uk website- the exchange rate is really going to mess the uk import market.

Just seen the price has gone up by £50 on the g66 uk website- the exchange rate is really going to mess the uk import market.
I know it's terrifying. I'd get in while you can who ever is thinking about it.
I've seen the head winds for a year now which is why I bought about 5-6 grands worth of stuff in 10 months

Nice one thanks for letting me know Sukh, Looking forward to getting it all. You must be well busy if you've got the Fractal stuff and the Zenrigs stuff to sort out as well.

I've got a few things turning up this week now its like Xmas has come early lol
Yes, it has been somewhat busy - more so than I had anticipated!

I'm selling my new FM9 Turbo (UK) - 1 month old ... Used twice at home only ... boxed with added Custom cover. Any more info just pm me. (Only selling because I'm not using it ... it's amazing as you all know!)

Back
Top Bottom