FM9: G66 availability & waitlist

I guess they are going faster cause many people who joined the waitlist for around 1800€ gave up after the price increase

I love a bit of unfounded speculation first thing in the morning ;-)

They're going faster because the likes of Ole are working literally around the clock to get them ready to ship so folks don't have to wait any longer than absolutely necessary. It's a mountain of work to get the units prepped and shipped - and G66 has prepared to work through that mountain as fast as humanly possible.

I love a bit of unfounded speculation first thing in the morning ;-)

isn't this what the internet was invented for ? :cool:

IIRC the g66 official wait list announcement was made some time after the US site did it. Only those monitoring the forum were aware. I signed up sending an email directly to g66 instead of waiting for the announcement on the g66 site. Might explain something, maybe not ;)

I believe it's more because Fractal enthusiasts were the first to put themselves into the waiting list.
Exactly. As for the FM3, the waitlist seems to be very thick in the first few days and drops off steeply after that. It's not evenly distributed across all dates (fortunately for those like me at very bottom).

If you like melt chocolate topping on your new unit we'll be glad to add it 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
I will be happy without...
Any (vague) idea of how long it will take to reach the bottom of the waitlist (where I live, like a troll under a bridge)?

I guess they are going faster cause many people who joined the waitlist for around 1800€ gave up after the price increase
I love this kind of message... a little speculation based on your own feeling (since you stated in your previous message that 400/500€ price rising is "sight" without thinking about the fact that $/€ is changed, you have a new DSP....) Unfortunately for the people up in the waiting list I don't see so "many people" gave up... ;)

I will be happy without...
Any (vague) idea of how long it will take to reach the bottom of the waitlist (where I live, like a troll under a bridge)?
I will be more that happy to have a "real" schedule for the shipping and sharing with you all but there are so many different variables that can change this plan.

I will be more that happy to have a "real" schedule for the shipping and sharing with you all but there are so many different variables that can change this plan.
I perfectly understand. My hope is to get it by February (knock one time if I'm being optimistic, twice if I'm a pessimist... 🕵️‍♀️).

Back
Top Bottom