FM9: G66 availability & waitlist

It will get sorted I'm sure! I'm in the wooden door business and our suppliers get issues like this all the time with shipments and containers docking late, passing through customs etc. It does get sorted eventually.

Some of our customers aren't so forgiving unfortunately and can't seem to grasp the situation what's happening in the world.

From what I can see (sifting through the usual pile of doom-laden and often click-bait non-news), the first strike ended yesterday and things are moving again, even though they are threatening further action later this year. If anything changes we will, of course, share any updates directly with those that are waiting, and I'll post here too.
Thank you! That's great news!

It will get sorted I'm sure! I'm in the wooden door business and our suppliers get issues like this all the time with shipments and containers docking late, passing through customs etc. It does get sorted eventually.

Some of our customers aren't so forgiving unfortunately and can't seem to grasp the situation what's happening in the world.
Try telling someone face to face they can’t have blueberries on a random January morning, they won’t believe you. Hilarious.

Try telling someone face to face they can’t have blueberries on a random January morning, they won’t believe you. Hilarious.
I end up telling customers to get their dingy at the ready and head out to the docks to go and pickup their goods! They think you're trying to have them over it's crazy!

Based on the actual speed with which they are cutting through the waitlist, I might be lucky enough to get my invite by the end of the week or very early in the next week (subscribed 21/9). Seems like I had a lucky hand keeping my vacation and keeping some free time in the second half of the September...

Based on the actual speed with which they are cutting through the waitlist, I might be lucky enough to get my invite by the end of the week or very early in the next week (subscribed 21/9). Seems like I had a lucky hand keeping my vacation and keeping some free time in the second half of the September...
You might be on to something. Personally I'm hoping that there is an exponential drop in wait-list numbers between 21/09/2021 and 11/07/2022 🤣

Nah, I'm just guessing... somebody got an invite who signed on 5/9, so that is quite a jump. And since the tracker is unofficial, there still might be some big portion of people waiting in there. Also I believe that quite a few people are from the UK and since they are now served from a different part of the G66, it again makes some difference.
You might be on to something. Personally I'm hoping that there is an exponential drop in wait-list numbers between 21/09/2021 and 11/07/2022 🤣
Well... I believe that there is a drop as I believe that the biggest spike was with the announcement. And, if you look from a certain point of view, every drop is exponential :grin: only the curve is not so steep. Sorry, my engineering part kicked in here for a moment

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom