FM9: G66 availability & waitlist

Does anybody know if more batches directed to Europe are in the pipeline? Any estimation, rumor, speculation, disinformation campaign?

Invitation for puchase received (Switzerland). I was on 29/08/21 15:51 h.
Tracker is updated.

Delivery planned for next week tuesday.

Ah Yeah!!! 💪
😻
It seems they're already on the third day of the waitlist, so this means either the waitlist was not that crowded or they received a huge amount of FM9s and they're going super-fast with shipments.

Damn I cant' wait for it ! I don't know how far on the list I am (don't have the old email). I received an email from Sussi few weeks ago saying to be prepared and to confirm my address but wasn't asked for the payment yet.

Damn I cant' wait for it ! I don't know how far on the list I am (don't have the old email). I received an email from Sussi few weeks ago saying to be prepared and to confirm my address but wasn't asked for the payment yet.
I feel your pain. I am so far down the list that they will have released FM10 Turbo by the time they get to me. 😵‍💫

I feel your pain. I am so far down the list that they will have released FM10 Turbo by the time they get to me. 😵‍💫
Same, but it's my own fault. I'll give it a few more weeks but then my hand will be forced. An FM3 would still be a really awesome addition to my live set up in fairness but those extra cores though....

Same, but it's my own fault. I'll give it a few more weeks but then my hand will be forced. An FM3 would still be a really awesome addition to my live set up in fairness but those extra cores though....
I have an FM3 and it’s awesome! I just want some more power for dual amps.

UPS tracking number received last morning, it should be here by thursday!!
Nice :) Here in the UK, the news are not looking good on felixstowe port strike. I shouldn't have sold my FM3 yet. If it's going to be month's of waiting because of this strike, I might just buy an FM3 again and just no go for the FM9. I'll wait another week and see how the strike is going.

Nice :) Here in the UK, the news are not looking good on felixstowe port strike. I shouldn't have sold my FM3 yet. If it's going to be month's of waiting because of this strike, I might just buy an FM3 again and just no go for the FM9. I'll wait another week and see how the strike is going.

From what I can see (sifting through the usual pile of doom-laden and often click-bait non-news), the first strike ended yesterday and things are moving again, even though they are threatening further action later this year. If anything changes we will, of course, share any updates directly with those that are waiting, and I'll post here too.

Back
Top Bottom