FM9: G66 availability & waitlist

All this talk of UK FM9's getting affected by a strike in Felixstowe is just smoke and mirrors.

The real reason they aren't shipping in the UK yet is because I'm on holiday in Malta until next Tuesday afternoon, and G66 are doing me a solid by withholding all UK-bound FM9's until I'm back in the country to receive mine... 😀

Such a shame that Valve didn't do the same with my Steam Deck, which is currently languishing in a Parcelforce depot!

I've sold my FM3 and FC6 already ... just waiting for the message saying "Give me your money, and I'll give you an FM9 Turbo" ... "And I'll say YESSSSS!!!! Here's the money ... take it all! LOLOLOL" ... then I'm camp outside my house for a few days so I don't miss the post :tearsofjoy: ...And finally, I'll be able to sleep :D

Update from Sussi & Sukh just now via email. For all those in the UK. Shipment has arrived but its stuck at Felixstowe because of the strike. If all goes to plan next week and there are no more delays the container will be unloaded on the 30th of aug and G66 will get the shipment by the 2nd of sep and the units will need to be checked and updated before they go out to us.

Just a little longer everyone but at least they have now arrived into the UK!

Last edited:
Omg I'm excited for you! Enjoy!
Thanks buddy! I hope I get my hands on it and UPS doesn't F* it up as usual. Last time when they were delivering it on a friday (it wasn't a home delivery that time but at an access point super market) they delivered it so late that the super market had closed and the driver had to take it back with him to the UPS HQ and since it was friday night and the HQ is closed during the weekend, it meant that I got my FM3 after another 3 days delay caused by UPS.

Back
Top Bottom