FM9 Firmware Version 6.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed and running with no issues. How glorious switching between my five scene Clean to Mean preset! Very excited for all the possibilities this opens up with gapless channel switching. It's going to change the preset construction paradigm and will eliminate previous workarounds. Thanks to everyone at FAS for delivering an extremely useful firmware update for us gigging guitarists. Well done!!

Updated a few hours ago. No issues so far.
Enhancer block level issue that I had on FW 5.0 seems to be addressed as well.
Thanks Cliff and Matt

I've soldiered through audio switching gaps for years now and have gotten adept at workarounds, but I had a first rehearsal with gapless switching and, while I knew I'd love it, I was surprised by how much I got into it....it's very satisfying to have audio continuity in the FAS world now...a huge quality-of-life improvement and a welcome one.

Echoing the sentiments of everyone else on this thread, this update is brilliant. Thanks in particular to the dev team and support, and also to those on the forum putting in the extra time and effort to ensure the update is of such a high standard. Thanks also for putting in for such a huge effort over the Christmas period. To get an update that adds so much to an already amazing product, completely free, really is wonderful.

Well I'm still on FW 5.1 because I want to ensure compatibility with my custom presets but I did install FM9Edit 1.02.09 today.

Works wonderfully so far....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom