FM9 Firmware Version 5.00

At first I was not impressed with the REVV models as I don't do metal. But I have been playing with the Green 1 and finding it a wonderful unique clean pallet to work with. It has a crispness and clarity that gives me goosebumps. And adding a drive and/or modulation and time effects are a delight.

This is a remarkable piece of gear that keeps improving. I started with the Ultra years ago, then to AX8, and now FM9 - and fractal just keeps getting better. Thank you!
Yes I have been loving the Rev amp model since install 5 Beta!

FM9 Firmware Version 5.00 is now available for download:
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/fm9/5p0/fm9_dsp_rel_5p00.zip

The current version of FM9-Edit is required for use with this release:
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/fm9-edit-1-02-01.197458/

Fractal-Bot version 3.00.18 is available:
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/fractal-bot-3-00-18.196980/

If you are upgrading from version 4.01 or older, please follow the instructions in the Firmware Update guide PDF that is included to install the firmware and Dyna-Cabs. If you are updating from 5.00 beta, Dyna-Cabs do not need to be reinstalled.
Done, and done.

I installed my updates for both the FM9 and FM9 Edit but now my FM9 Edit flashes randomly where it never did before. Not the entire window just the Preset, the scene, the Channels....it's weird. Does not effect the sound but its annoying to say the least. Anyone else see this happen? I'm using a Mac.

I installed my updates for both the FM9 and FM9 Edit but now my FM9 Edit flashes randomly where it never did before. Not the entire window just the Preset, the scene, the Channels....it's weird. Does not effect the sound but its annoying to say the least. Anyone else see this happen? I'm using a Mac.
Yes and it is annoying.
Mac w Intel i5

These kids ain't heard a good show until they've seen a 175MW steam turbine go from about 1000 RPM's to 0 in a few seconds. Let's just say it's really loud with a lot of mini earthquake feel...
aCk!

Yes and it is annoying.
Mac w Intel i5
Seeing this here also. Last gen Intel macbook. Occasionally the window in FM9-Edit just blinks and refreshes itself. If I hadn't seen the reports, it'd've taken me longer to realize it wasn't just a random eye/attention thing....

I installed my updates for both the FM9 and FM9 Edit but now my FM9 Edit flashes randomly where it never did before. Not the entire window just the Preset, the scene, the Channels....it's weird. Does not effect the sound but its annoying to say the least. Anyone else see this happen? I'm using a Mac
Experiencing the same and also using Mac. Very annoying so I hope there is a quick fix :)

Mine is doing this as well. Also on a Mac

me too with an iMac 2019 with i5!

I reinstalled FM9 Edit 1.02.00 and the random flashing is gone. That was needed for the beta and it works now for 5.0. With the issue not isolated I’m sure 1.02.01 will be fixed to allow us to use who are experiencing the issue.

Back
Top Bottom