FM9 Firmware Version 5.00 public beta (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about 30 shows in, all good, not a single wobble (apart from the DC saga, but there's a thread on that :) )

One thing I have noticed and not sure if its me - I have a Pitch Block assigned as a detune/chorus (which works fine), however, Channel B is set as a Dual Diatonic in "Learn" mode and it won't save that "Learn" setting between channel changes (I have FC per preset set to smart bypass/Chan Select)

I've gigged the beta firmware 5 times since the release. Other than the longer startup time (which is what it is)...it's been rock solid. Not a single hiccup.

Bug alert. I'm using this beta FW and Iv'e noticed that when I use my compressor block saved in my library it's not shown as a custom library block in FM9-Edit (bottom left box in FM9-Edit), but the parameters are just the same as what I've saved in the library for the compressor block, it seems to be a "visual bug". Anyone else have noticed this?

Bug alert. I'm using this beta FW and Iv'e noticed that when I use my compressor block saved in my library it's not shown as a custom library block in FM9-Edit (bottom left box in FM9-Edit), but the parameters are just the same as what I've saved in the library for the compressor block, it seems to be a "visual bug". Anyone else have noticed this?
Not a bug. Once you've loaded a block into the unit from the library there is no relationship between them.

One thing I have noticed and not sure if its me - I have a Pitch Block assigned as a detune/chorus (which works fine), however, Channel B is set as a Dual Diatonic in "Learn" mode and it won't save that "Learn" setting between channel changes (I have FC per preset set to smart bypass/Chan Select)
I might be wrong but I think that is by design.

You don't want it to be saved in Learn as that's intended to be a temporary state.

Maybe @Admin M@ can confirm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom