FM9 Firmware Version 4.01 public beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday 4.01 Beta1 ! One month old today 🎂
That shows a stable release which is good news.
Though Atomic did have a Amplifire beta release out for over a year ;)

Last edited:
I feel it inside me.
I won't be installing any Betas because I'm so happy and comfortable with where I am but I'm looking forward to the final release.

Happy birthday 4.01 Beta1 ! One month old today 🎂
That shows a stable release which is good news.
Though Atomic did have a Amplifire beta release out for over a year ;)

I had an Amplifier box for a while. I liked the company but the product was worlds apart from Fractal. Not a fair comparison, a 299 dollar stomp box vs a FM3 and a FM9. (I had the FM3 first.)

A reported CPU% increase of around 2% in the Axe-Fx III makes me nervous. That would likely be a larger increase on the smaller units, if ported over as is?
That’s hard to say. The FX3 and FM9 use their DSPs differently so it kind of depends on what has been changed. I’ve seen FX3 presets barely change their CPU % after moving to the FM9.

I have 20/20 with the glasses which I don't wear when I play guitar. I have my 7 string in hand right now was jamming and then I thought oh Let me go check to see if the firmware is done after a month and no word so I posted, figured one of you beta guys would know something by now.

So yeah any time you see me use this font you know I have my guitar in my hand with no glasses.

I give up. What would it be?
There is no right or wrong answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom