FM9 Firmware Version 2.01 public beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Thanks for the free FM9 MKII. No matter what anyone says, FAS is the absolute leader in aftermarket support!

Forgive the dumb question.... are any of the new/updated Amp/Drive/Cab/ETC models added in this release, exclusive to the FM9, or just mirroring what's available on the Axe III or FM3?

Thanks for the bug fixes. I have a pop when switching to any preset. Anyone else.

EDIT:Amps set to mute are popping. Amps not set to mute and instead thru those presets don't pop.

Last edited:
Forgive the dumb question.... are any of the new/updated Amp/Drive/Cab/ETC models added in this release, exclusive to the FM9, or just mirroring what's available on the Axe III or FM3?
Models and/or blocks are never exclusive unless the hardware simply won't allow it. They are usually seen on the FX3 first because that's the big playground for experimenting, and then trickle down.

Thanks for the bug fixes. I have a pop when switching to any preset. Anyone else.
It'd help immensely if you'd provide two presets that do it, along with a copy of your system+globals+fc file. Without that, we're going to have to "imagineer" the problem, and that can be a painful process.

Export the presets, then use Tools --> Fractal-Bot… --> Receive Mode, click Show, followed by Begin, then click Deselect All followed by System + Global Blocks + FC, then OK. The backup will be written to your backup directory which should be visible. Compress the three files into an archive and attach them to your original post and we can take a look at them.

Last edited:
Patience grasshopper.
Like... I know that this is a huge update, not trying to take away from that.

But Scene Ignore is the single most important thing I want for my FM9. It's the perfect form factor for that feature. Super bummed it didn't make the cut, but hopefully it'll be in by release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom