FM9-Edit 1.02.05

Michael Pickens

FAS Software Engineer
Fractal Audio Systems
FM9-Edit 1.02.05 is now available via auto-update or from our website:

https://www.fractalaudio.com/fm9-edit/

Please note: When initiating the Auto-updating from 1.02.02 the Update dialog will display a black bar across the top. This is related to the edit box color bug in the Setlist dialog and will be fixed when upgrading to 1.02.03 or newer. Simply select OK under the Release Notes and continue as usual.

RELEASE NOTES

VERSION 1.02.05
September 13, 2023

Current FM9 Firmware Version: 5.00

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.00

NEW IN THIS VERSION

• Corrected the flashing of the DynaCab control in the CAB block.
  • Corrected the display of the CPU usage.
  • Corrected an issue in which the embedded Fractal-Bot would sometimes launch with disabled controls.
  • Corrected the updating of the Controllers / Modifiers tab.
  • Corrected the refreshing of the AMP block's "Output EQ" page for the "7 Band Const Q" type.

I've been using my FM9T for about 1.5 weeks now everyday. I started leaving FM9Edit on for 16 hrs a day sometimes at max. (3 am to 9 pm).

Now one thing I noticed is that sometimes the app just freezes up and doesn't load any preset. Even if I exit the app and relaunch it is says connected but won't load any preset.

Only when I reboot my pc is everything ok again.

I think this is a bug in the FM9Edit.

I'm using V1.02.05 on FW 5.1.

@Michael Pickens Question: I have two FM9's (one is running the latest FW 5.01, one is still on 4.01).
I'm currently using the 1.01.08 version of FM9.
If I install this latest version of the editor to get the FW 5 goods, will I goof anything using it for my FM9 that is back a FW?

Back
Top Bottom